The importance of PCI compliance
- Must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) at all times.
- May be required to validate and report compliance directly to Discover or to your third-party Acquirer.
Acquirers that process Discover® transactions:
- All Acquirers that store, process, or transmit Discover Cardholder data are required to comply with the PCI DSS.
- May be required to validate and report compliance directly to Discover.
- Must administer the DISC program and help secure the payment card transaction process.
Discover Information Security & Compliance (DISC) Program
PCI compliance resources
Explore a wide range of resources to help Merchants, Acquirers and Service Providers maintain PCI compliance.
Familiarize yourself with the compliance process and reporting requirements.Learn more
Card Production Vendor Compliance
Understand the compliance process and reporting requirements.Learn more
Service Provider Compliance
Determine your Service Provider Level, as well as your validation and reporting requirements.Learn more
Identify Your Merchant Level
Identify your Merchant Level, so you can determine your compliance validation and reporting requirements.Learn more
Validation & Reporting Requirements
Find out your unique validation and reporting requirements based on your Merchant Level.Learn more
Explore our assessment tools and training materials
Tools to assist with assessments
Access tools and resources for first-time and experienced users to assist you while performing your PCI DSS assessment.
PCI compliance and training
Browse our educational and training materials to help you understand the compliance assessment process and your role in it.